DMV Locations, Links & Forms
DMV Locations in Colorado
We've provided you with the resources needed to locate all Department of Revenue, Division of Motor Vehicle offices throughout the state of Colorado.
DMV hearings are held at one of five locations throughout the state and by phone. The location in which you were arrested will dictate which DMV Hearing location your case is assigned or whether it is scheduled by phone. The majority of hearings are scheduled by phone to make it as easy as possible and convenient for the police officer(s) involved.
Use the links below to locate all necessary information related to the DMV for your specific case.
Colorado DMV Links & Forms
- DMV Website
- Driver's License Renewal
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Schedule an Appointment
- Financial Assistance for Ignition Interlock
- Hearings Division Forms
- Colorado Requirements for Residency
- Identification Requirements
- Commercial Vehicles
- Rules and Regulations
- Full Service Driver’s License Offices
- Proof of Address Requirements
- Driver Handbooks
- Lawful Presence Requirements
- Change of Address