Trusted Arvada DUI Defense Lawyers
The Orr Law Firm Is Ready Stand with You
It only takes a momentary lapse in judgment for an otherwise law-abiding driver to be charged with DUI. At the Orr Law Firm, our legal counselors believe that, because of this, our clients facing these charges deserve representation that is ready to assert their rights. No branch of criminal justice is perfect and DUI cases, in particular, require rigorous scrutiny to ensure that the accused is given every consideration they deserve.
Why do clients continue to choose the Orr Law Firm?
- Our team is award-winning and industry-recognized.
- Our founding attorney co-authored the 2013 Colorado DUI Survival guide.
- Our founding attorney has received and now conducts specialized DUI training.
- Our firm works with flat pricing and no hidden fees.
- Our lawyers have a proven record of securing favorable results.
- Our prospective clients all receive free, no-obligation consultations.
Ready to start exploring your defense options? Call (720) 619-2676 today. Se habla Español.
Protecting Accused Drivers
Many criminal defense firms claim to be able to provide effective DUI defense representation, but few of them can match the level of knowledge, diligence, and insight the Orr Law Firm regularly exercises with these cases. Over the years, this dedication to this practice area has allowed us to provide favorable results for clients facing an array of different drunk driving charges.
The Orr Law Firm is ready to handle cases involving:
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- UDD (Underage Drunk Driving)
- DUID (Driving Under the Influence of Drugs)
- DWAI (Driving While Ability Impaired)
- DMV Issues
- Driver's License Issues
- Traffic Offenses
The Time to Act is Now—Call (720) 619-2676
It's important to remember that even if you have participated in a chemical blood alcohol concentration test (like a breathalyzer test) and were found to be "over the limit," it does not mean you have been found guilty. At the Orr Law Firm, we know the processes and protocols law enforcement and prosecutors must follow in these cases and how to expose the shortcomings that can lead to a reduction or dismissal.
You do not have to face this difficult process alone. Use our online form to request a no-cost consultation with our Arvada DUI defense attorneys today!