Types of Driver's License Issues
How Our Denver Defense Lawyers Can Help
Will you be able to keep your driver’s license after a serious traffic offense? This depends largely on the severity of your offense and how many points you've accumulated on your license to date. We often get calls from people who already pled guilty or were convicted in court and are finding out after the fact that their license is going to be suspended or revoked as a result. There is often very little an attorney can do, even experienced attorneys like those with our firm, after you have been convicted.
This is why it is critical for you to contact us before you go to court and before you plead guilty.
- You can call our firm today for assistance with the following:
- Potential administrative penalties
- Non-resident / out-of-state driver issues
- Per se violations
- Multiple drunk driving charges
- Minors in DUI cases
- Commercial driver's license issues
- Express consent hearing preparation
- Responsible driving courses
- Driver's license reinstatement
- Ignition interlock devices
- DMV location and information
- SR-22 insurance requirements
We are also available to provide counsel regarding a broad range of other matters related to DUI, traffic offenses, and criminal matters in Colorado. Do not hesitate to give our firm a call if you are ready to discuss your specific situation!
Our dedicated Denver defense lawyers are ready to help. Call (720) 619-2676 today!