Associate DUI Attorney in Denver
Nate Johnson did his undergraduate work at Tulane University, graduating in 2000. He earned his law degree from Emory University School of Law in 2004. Prior to relocating to Denver, Nate worked for the Monroe County Public Defender’s Office in Rochester, New York. It was there he acquired a passion for defending the rights of the accused.
Nate understands that facing a DUI charge is a complicated and intimidating process, requiring a knowledgeable and zealous advocate. Nate strongly believes in The Orr Law Firm’s commitment to providing outstanding legal representation to each and every client. Call our Denver DUI lawyers at (720) 619-2676 to schedule your free consultation.
Areas of Practice:
- Vehicular Assault
- Vehicular Homicide
- Vehicular Eluding
- Careless Driving Causing Bodily Injury and/or Death
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Habitual Traffic Offender Cases
- DMV Administrative Hearings
- Minor in Possession/Consumption
- Texting while Driving
- Colorado, 2010 New York, 2005
- Emory University School of Law; Atlanta, GA 2004 J.D.
- Tulane University; New Orleans, LA 2000 B.A.
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association - Founding Member
- National College for DUI Defense
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network
- Team Dave Logan
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Forensic Alcohol Training and Consulting - Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Training
- Joshua Karton - From Presentation Into Persuasion
- DUI Blood Testing: Understanding and Litigating Gas Chromatography Cases
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Drug Recognition Expert Overview Course
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Practitioner Course
- National College for DUI Defense - Summer Session - DUI Defense Training
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Instructor Course