Associate Denver DUI Attorney
Conor Hagerty is a Colorado native and a proud graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder, where he earned a B.A. in 2007. After graduating from CU, Conor attended Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, graduating with a J.D. in 2010. While in law school, Conor gained a passion for criminal law and has diligently worked to develop this interest.
Prior to joining The Orr Law Firm, Conor worked as a Deputy District Attorney with Colorado’s 14th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, prosecuting traffic, misdemeanor, and felony cases. While working as a Deputy DA, Conor gained a thorough understanding of the Colorado criminal court system and of DUI and traffic laws in particular. Conor is committed to working vigorously on behalf of, and providing outstanding legal representation to, each and every client.
Learn more about how our Denver DUI attorney can fight for you. At The Orr Law Firm, we are devoted to helping all of our clients. Call (720) 619-2676 for a free phone consultation today.
Areas of Practice:
- Vehicular Assault
- Vehicular Homicide
- Vehicular Eluding
- Careless Driving Causing Bodily Injury and/or Death
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Habitual Traffic Offender Cases
- DMV Administrative Hearings
- Minor in Possession/Consumption
- Texting while Driving
- DMV Appeals
- Criminal Appeals
- Colorado, 2010
- Tulane University Law School; New Orleans, LA 2010 J.D.
- University of Colorado; Boulder, CO 2007 B.A.
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association - Founding Member
- National College for DUI Defense
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Jefferson/Gilpin County Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Better Business Bureau
- Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network
- Team Dave Logan
- Forensic Alcohol Training and Consulting - Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Training
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Practitioner Course
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Drug Recognition Expert Overview Course
- Platt & Associates - NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Tests Instructor Course