Lakewood DUI Defense Attorney
Orr Law Firm Is Ready to Fight for You
Have you or a loved one been arrested for drunk driving? There's a general misconception that DUI cases are not that serious and mostly result in a slap on the wrist. Unfortunately, this could not be further from the truth. Even a first-time DUI conviction in Colorado can result in lasting consequences that significantly interrupt the lives of the accused. If you have been charged, our team at Orr Law Firm invites you to contact us immediately.
Why is Orr Law Firm the right choice?
- We are industry-recognized for the work that we do for our clients.
- Attorney Orr has received and conducts specialized DUI defense training.
- Attorney Orr co-authored the Colorado DUI Survival Guide (2013).
- We are ready to handle both administrative and criminal DUI matters.
- We work on flat pricing with no hidden fees.
- We have a fluent Spanish speaker on our team.
- We know what it takes to secure results for our clients.
- We offer free, no-obligation case evaluations for all prospective clients.
Proven, knowledgeable, and effective advocacy is just a phone call away. Call our team at (720) 619-2676 today to fight back against your DUI charge.
What Is "DUI Defense?"
Many believe that once a driver is arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and "fails" a blood alcohol concentration test, their case is essentially over. This, however, is a misconception. These drivers are not guilty until a court of law determines that they are and there are many factors that need to be parsed before that ruling can be made.
At Orr Law Firm, we are well-versed in how the state of Colorado pursues DUI convictions and the many procedural, scientific, and Constitutional shortcomings that many of these cases present. Because of our training, experience, and focus for this area, our firm is equipped to take on a wide range of different DUI-related cases.
- Orr Law Firm is prepared to handle the following matters:
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- DWAI (Driving While Ability Impaired)
- DUID (Driving Under the Influence of Drugs)
- UDD (Underage Drunk Driving)
- Traffic Offenses
- Driver's License Issues
- DMV Issues
No matter what the circumstances of your drunk driving charge are, you owe it to yourself to review your legal options. Call our firm today to speak with a dedicated Lakewood DUI defense lawyer ready to give your case the scrutiny it deserves.
We're ready to hear your story. Use our online form to request a free consultation today.