Memberships & Affiliations
A Higher-Standard from Our Denver DUI Lawyers
Most Denver criminal defense attorneys belong to some sort of bar association or professional membership. However, the Denver DUI defense lawyers who take defending DUIs serious demonstrate this by being active members in the field of drunk driving defense.
- Attorneys at The Orr Law Firm are active members of the following organizations:
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Adams/Broomfield County Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Jefferson/Gilpin County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Trial Lawyers College
- American Chemical Society
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Skills University
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- National Juvenile Defender’s Center Colorado Juvenile Defender’s Coalition
Attorneys should not only belong to these organizations, but they should be active members who speak and present at DUI defense conferences and who regularly attend drunk driving defense conferences and training seminars hosted by these organizations. Our Denver DUI lawyers are skilled counselors and aggressive advocates in and out of the courtroom.
Call The Orr Law Firm today at (720) 619-2676 to benefit from our thorough defense strategies. Speak with a Denver DUI attorney during a free phone consultation today.