The following are qualifications your attorney should possess if he or she is serious about properly defending your case and is passionate about defending citizens accused of DUI:
1. Have you been honored by fellow Colorado attorneys as a SUPER LAWYER or RISING STAR, placing you in the top 5% of attorneys in the State?
2. Are you a member of the National College for DUI Defense?
3. Have you attended the National College for DUI Defense summer training in Boston, held at the Harvard Law School? Did you attend the last college and how many times have you attended?
4. Have you instructed other attorneys and spoken or trained at continuing legal education seminars certified by the Colorado Supreme Court?
5. Are you certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests administration?
6. Are you certified as an INSTRUCTOR of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests?
7. Are you trained by the Department of Transportation as an Intoxilyzer 9000 OPERATOR?
8. Do you have instant access to the most experienced DUI Attorneys and experts in the nation?
9. Are you DRE (Drug Recognition Expert) trained?
10. Do you have successful trial experience in DUI defenses?
11. Do you have successful experience in fighting DUI blood tests?
12. Have you had specialized training in lab testing to understand blood testing?
13. Do other criminal defense attorneys refer their ‘tough’ cases to you?
14. Have you ever been disciplined by the Board of Professional Responsibility in any state that you have practiced in?
15. Is your practice limited to DUI and criminal traffic defense?
At The Orr Law Firm we excel at or have completed all of these previous statements and we'd be a top choice to defend you in your DUI case. Please contact us via phone or email for a free consultation at your earliest convenience.